Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
We’ve taken our gluten-free Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookie and baked it into a warm, dairy-free cookie. How’s that for a cookie?
Makes about 18 cookies
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the brown sugar, oil sugar, nondairy milk, flaxseeds, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl. Using the stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat until well combined.
- Put the All-Purpose Flour Mix, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the mixture to the sugar mixture. Beat until combined. Stir in the Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until golden brown with firm edges.
- Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, and any other leftovers to the freezer.