Vampire Blood Dip
- Pour the pomegranate juice into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn down to a simmer and cook until it’s reduced by about half. Set aside to cool.
- Using a hand mixer whip the shortening for a minute to fluff up.
- Add the powdered sugar cup by cup, mixing for about 30 seconds in between additions.
- Once all added, pour in the vanilla extract and add the dairy-free milk tablespoon by tablespoon until the frosting is thick and has the consistency you like.
- Pour half of the reduced pomegranate juice into the frosting and mix.
- When ready to serve drizzle the remaining “vampire blood” on top and serve with the Halloween Chocolate Minis for scooping!
Sign up for our newsletter