Makes 6 servings
For the jar:
- 1 1/2 C. Enjoy Life Foods Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix
- 8 Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies, broken into small pieces
- 3/4 C. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 4 allergy-friendly candy canes
For the gift:
- 1 mason jar
- Decorative ribbon
- Recipe card
- Using your mason jar, layer the Pancake and Waffle Mix, Brownie Mix, Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies, and Dark Chocolate Morsels. Top with the lid, securing tightly.
- Decorate the jar as desired, securing the candy canes to the side. Include the following instructions:
- Unwrap and crush the candy canes into small pieces.
- Combine contents of the jar with 1 1/4 cups dairy-free milk, 2 tablespoons neutral-flavored oil, and 1 teaspoon cider vinegar. Mix to combine. The batter should be thick, but pourable. Add additional dairy-free milk, up to 1/3 cup, if needed.
- Heat a greased griddle over medium heat. Pour batter onto the pan. Cook until the edges begin to firm, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with candy canes.
- Flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes until cooked through. Serve warm.