We love to create allergy-friendly versions of classic recipes. These gluten-free funfetti cookies will bring you right back to childhood, and you won’t even know they’re dairy-free and certified vegan!
Makes about 15 cookies
For the cookies:
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 6 tablespoons mild olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons allergy-friendly sprinkles
For the glaze:
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dairy-free milk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To make the cookies, put the Muffin Mix, nondairy milk, grapeseed oil, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl. Using the stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat until well combined. Stir in the sprinkles.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes, until golden brown with firm edges.
- Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, put the confectioners’ sugar in a bowl. Add enough nondairy milk to make a thick, but runny glaze. Drizzle the glaze over the cookies. Let stand to firm, about 10 minutes.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, and any other leftovers to the freezer.