Makes 12 cupcakes
For the cupcakes:
- 1 box (14.5oz/411g) Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup plus 2 teaspoons cold water
- 1/4 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the glaze:
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- 3 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
For the toppings:
- 6 Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies, ground to the texture of graham cracker crumbs
- 12 fresh mint leaves, with stems
- To make the cupcakes, preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Put the muffin mix and fresh mint in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the water, oil, and vanilla extract. Whisk until well-combined.
- Divide the mixture into the prepared baking pan, filling each one about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes until golden brown, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then transfer each one to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the muffins are cool, make the glaze and prepare the toppings. Put the Mini Chips and the oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted and smooth. Put the ground Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies in a bowl, and have the mint leaves ready
- Invert each cupcake into the glaze, letting excess drip off, then press the topping into the cookies to coat. Poke the mint leaf into the top, like a sprig, before the glaze firms. Transfer the cupcake to the wire rack to set. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days, in the refrigerator up to 3 days, and any other leftovers to the freezer.