This Canada Day, celebrate with Maple-Frosted Cupcakes, made with our gluten-free Muffin Mix. They make the perfect diary-free dessert to end your fun-filled day!
Makes 12 cupcakes
- ¼ C. + 2 t. cold water
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- ¼ C. oil
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together the Muffin Mix, oil, & water
- Evenly distribute between the 12 cup muffin tins and bake for 18-22 minutes until lightly browned and springy to the touch.
- Once cupcakes are cooled, frost with maple frosting*.
*Maple Frosting Ingredients:
- 3 C. confectioners (powdered) sugar
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 1/2 C. vegan shortening
- 3 T. water
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.