- 4 c. dairy free milk
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Mini Chips, divided
- 6 Enjoy Life Foods Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies
- 1 t. flavorless oil (i.e. sunflower seed or safflower)
- Measure 1 cup Mini Chips into a medium saucepan. Pour the remaining chips into a small heat-proof bowl.
- Pour the dairy free milk over the Mini Chips and turn heat to low. Whisk, occasionally, until chocolate is totally melted and incorporated into the milk. Remove from heat and pour into glass jar. Cool on counter for about an hour and then refrigerate at least 2-3 hours.
- Meanwhile, crush the Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies in a small food processor until you have cookie crumbs. Pour into a shallow bowl.
- Add the sunflower seed oil into the bowl of reserved Mini Chips. Microwave at 30 second intervals until just melted. Cool about 30 minutes.
- Rim the glasses with the chocolate by turning the top lip into the melted chocolate so you have about ½ an inch of chocolate on the top. Blow on it a little to help set the chocolate and then gently roll in the crushed cookies. Store glasses in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add ice, pour the chilled hot chocolate into the glass, add a cute straw and enjoy!