We’ve taken our gluten-free Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookie and baked it into a warm, dairy-free cookie. How’s that for a cookie?
Makes about 18 cookies
- 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons mild olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Enjoy Life Foods All-Purpose Flour Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup crumbled Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies (about 1/2 box/7 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the brown sugar, oil sugar, nondairy milk, flaxseeds, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer or a large bowl. Using the stand mixer or a hand mixer, beat until well combined.
- Put the All-Purpose Flour Mix, baking soda, xanthan gum, and salt in a bowl. Whisk to combine. Add the mixture to the sugar mixture. Beat until combined. Stir in the Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, until golden brown with firm edges.
- Let cool on the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, and any other leftovers to the freezer.