Oh Canada! Show your spirit with these mouthwatering, gluten-free Decadent Blondies, made with our All-Purpose Flour Mix and vegan chocolate.
Makes 12-16 blondies
- 6 T. mild olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 3 T. unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1 T. ground flaxseeds
- 3/4 C. packed golden brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods All-Purpose Flour Mix
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. xanthan gum
- 1/4 t. salt
- 2/3 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Put the oil, non-dairy milk, and flaxseeds in a small saucepan. Heat until just steaming, then whisk in the brown sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined. Cool slightly.
- Put the All-Purpose Flour Mix, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the cooled oil mixture to the flour mixture. Mix to combine. Stir in the Chocolate Mega Chunks.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, until golden brown. Do not overbake.
- Let the blondies cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares or cutting with a cookie cutter.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container for up to 2 days, moving leftovers to the refrigerator or freezer.