Makes 16-20 sandwiches
1. Add the quartered Protein Bites to the bowl of a small food processor and pulse until the bites resemble cookie crumbs. Pour into a shallow bowl.
2. Place the Mini Chips into a heat safe bowl and microwave on 30 second intervals until chocolate is smooth and melted, stirring between.
3. Spoon a small amount on one half of the strawberry and then gently sandwich the other half on it. Place cut side (top) down on a parchment or wax paper lined plate or small tray. Continue with remaining strawberries.
4. Refrigerate about 15 minutes until set.
5. Remove and dip half of each sandwich in the remaining melted chocolate and then roll in the crumbled Dark Raspberry Protein Bites. Place back in the refrigerator to set, about 20-30 minutes. Store in refrigerator until ready to enjoy.