For the dip:
- 3/4 C. pureed sweet potato (about 1 medium sweet potato)
- 1/2 C. dairy-free milk
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips, divided
- To make the dip, heat the sweet potato puree and milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and still in the vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the Mini Chips from the bag. Set aside. Add the remaining Mini Chips to the sweet potato mixture. Stir to mix. Let stand about 2 minutes until the Mini Chips are starting to melt, then stir to mix completely.
- Scrape the mixture into a serving bowl. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Press the remaining Mini Chips into the top of the mixture before serving.
- Serve cold with Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Laurie Sadowski is author of The Allergy-Free Cook series and a series of gluten-free and vegan baking eBooks, and specializes in baking recipe development. See her work at www.lauriesadowski.com and www.etsy.com/ca/shop/letsbaketogether