1. Chop up the Protein Bites into small pieces, about 6-8.
2. Place the Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies in a resealable baggie and crumple up with your hands until they are crumbly little pieces.
3. Cut the bananas, in the peel, about ¾ of the way through lengthwise. Place in the middle of a sheet of foil.
4. Sprinkle the chopped Protein Bites, crumbly Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies and Mini Chips into the cut of the banana. Press down gently.
5. Wrap the banana up in the foil and place in the hot coals of a campfire for 7-8 minutes until the Mini Chips are melted.
No campfire? You can also place the stuffed bananas on a grill or in the oven at 400˚F for 8-10 minutes!