Fresh, berries + vegan chocolate = dairy-free dessert bliss.
Makes 1 pint, perfect for garnishes
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1/4 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1/2 t. mild olive oil or grapeseed oil
- Put the raspberries in a mini-muffin tin or other container to help hold upright.
- Put the Mini Chips and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on 30 second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted and smooth. Do not over heat.
- Pour the mixture into a zip-top plastic bag. Snip a tiny hold in the bottom corner of the bag.
- Squeeze the bag to fill each of the bottoms of the raspberries with melted chocolate. Transfer the tin or container to the freezer for 15 minutes, until set.
- Remove from the freezer and serve, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until needed.