Wow your guests with these fun and tasty Carrot Cake Pops!
Makes about 16 cake pops
For the filling:
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/4 C. crunchy sunflower seed butter
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/3 C. finely grated carrots
- 1/3 C. chopped pineapple
- 1/3 C. raisins
For the coating and assembly:
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- 2 1/2 T. allergy-friendly oil (we recommend olive or grapeseed oil)
- About 16 sucker sticks
- Optional: sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies into pieces into a food processor. Add the sunflower seed butter, vanilla extract, carrots, pineapple, and raisins. Pulse about 12 times, until the mixture begins to stick together. It will be sticky, but thick.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture onto the prepared pan. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, until the mixture is firmer and easier to handle.
- Using the palms of your hands, roll the scoops into tight balls, returning to the prepared baking sheet. Freeze for about 1 hour.
- Push the sucker sticks about two-thirds of the way into each ball. Once all of the sticks are inserted, return the pan to the freezer while melting the chocolate.
- Combine the Mini Chips and oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted and smooth.
- Dip the bottom half of each cake pop into the melted chocolate, letting excess chocolate drip off. Place it back on the baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pops and top with optional sprinkles. Transfer the baking sheet back to the freezer so the chocolate can firm, about 15 minutes.
- Serve, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, or the freezer for up to 2 weeks.