Brownie Batter Plentils
Serves about 6
- 3/4 C. Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix
- 3 T. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 T. very finely ground coffee beans
- 1 bag (113g) Enjoy Life Foods Sea Salt Plentils
- 1 1/4 C. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 T. allergy-friendly oil (we recommend grapeseed oil)
- Combine the Brownie Mix, confectioners’ sugar, and ground coffee in a bowl. Pour the Plentils in a separate bowl.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate Morsels by heating them in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each one. Pour the chocolate mixture over the Plentils and mix until the Plentils are coated (it’s okay if some of the Plentils break—smaller pieces are delicious, too!)
- Transfer the coated Plentils into a Ziplock bag. Add the Brownie Mix mixture. Seal the top of the bag. Shake until well coated.
- Pour the mixture onto a cooling rack on top of a baking sheet, letting excess Brownie Mix mixture fall onto the baking sheet. Let stand until cool and the chocolate has solidified. To speed the process, you can refrigerate or freeze it.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 1 month.