For the chocolate truffle
- 2 C. dairy-free milk
- 2 bags Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1/8 t. salt
- 3 boxes Enjoy Life Foods Soft-Baked Cookies (Chocolate Chip or Double Chocolate Brownie, or a combination of both)
- 1 C. fresh strawberries, sliced
- To make the chocolate truffle, pour the Dark Chocolate Morsels in a medium bowl.
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan, pour over the Morsels and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt to the chocolate mixture. Whisk until smooth and combined. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes has passed, briskly whisk for am additional 2 minutes until small bubbles appear.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture in the bottom of an 8x8-inch glass dish. Top with a layer of cookies (about one box), and repeat adding layers in the following order: chocolate, cookies, strawberries.
- Use the remaining strawberries to decorate the top of cake as desired.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours before
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 5 days.